Take comfort in knowing you’ll be providing your loved ones with a benefit amount to help pay for funeral costs, final expenses and/or leave them with a parting cash gift. Our Guaranteed Life Insurance is designed to help ease the financial burden at a difficult time.
With Seniors United our Personal Agents will work with you to find a solution to meet your needs and budget.
For as little as $11/month*, you can have the coverage you need to protect your loved ones.
If you’re a US resident ages 45 - 79, your acceptance is guaranteed… no matter what.
Additional Features & Benefits
- We’ll connect you with one of our Personal Agents, licensed in your state
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee - within 30 days of receipt of your policy
- Guaranteed payout within 2 business days**
- Limited benefits for death due to natural causes or suicide during the first two years of coverage, immediate coverage for accidental death
- Full coverage for death by any cause after 24 months
Accidental Death Benefit Rider
What’s included in the Accidental Death Rider?
- Exclusive to Guaranteed Life Insurance customers – this cannot be purchased separately
- An additional benefit amount of $50,000 paid to your family if death is the result of an accident
- Guaranteed acceptance for Guaranteed Life Insurance customers
- No medical or blood tests - your health doesn’t impact your coverage
For an additional $7.50 each month, Guaranteed Life Insurance customers can add on $50,000 in accidental death coverage to help protect your loved ones from an unexpected accident, including traffic accidents, falling, and drowning which could result in an accidental death.
Your accidental death coverage takes effect immediately. This cannot be purchased separately, only as an add-on to Guaranteed Life Insurance.
Did you know, between 2012 - 2013, 55% of all accidental injury deaths among adults aged 65 and over were due to falls; accidental injuries accounted for 85% of all injury deaths among adults aged 65 and over in the United States2.
2Source: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Suicide or intentional self-inflicted injury, while sane or insane (in Colorado, Missouri, or Montana, while sane)
- Declared or undeclared war or acts thereof
- Travel or flight in any kind of aircraft except on a regularly scheduled commercial flight as a fare-paying passenger, including falling or otherwise descending from or with such aircraft in flight; or while the Insured Person is participating in aviation training in any kind of aircraft, or is a pilot, officer or other member of the crew of such aircraft
- Bodily infirmity or disease in any form, or medical or surgical treatment thereof
- Accidental bodily injury occurring while serving on full-time active duty in any Armed Forces of any country or international authority (any premium paid will be returned by the Company pro rata for any period of active duty)
Seniors United Guaranteed Life Insurance with the Lifetime Commitment Guarantee™ is subject to exclusions and limitations. Some provisions, benefits, exclusions or limitations listed herein may vary by state. Once you receive your policy please take time to read your document carefully so that you fully understand the benefits you have chosen. At Seniors United, we’re here to help you choose the best option available to you, so please contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance to understand the product you have purchased.
For more FAQ’s, please visit our FAQ page.
For definitions of words or expressions, please visit our Glossary page.